You are looking for a special destination and don’t want to spend too much time looking for a flight and a hotel? In that case, we’ve found a really great Israel deal for you today on Travelbird. Experience the two outstanding cities including a City Pass worth €100.
Update 10. October 2016: The offer has become a bit more expensive. The most favorable journey goes now for 399€ on different dates of January – March 2017 for 5-6 days from Frankfurt to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. More on different dates for extra charge.
You will visit two metropolises that could not be more different from each other. The modern and young Tel Aviv is not only known for its beaches and its vibrant nightlife, but also for the pleasant climate all year round. Jerusalem, the divided city with its many historical sights, is equally fascinating. You fly from Germany to/from Tel Aviv and have four or more nights. including one extra night in Tel Aviv five nights pure Israel!
- 4-5 nights in a double room at the 4* Prima City in Tel Aviv& 4* Prima Park in Jerusalem
- Boarding: incl. Breakfast
- Extras: 1x City Pass card worth 100€ per person (valid in both cities)
- Departure airport: round trip with Germania from Dusseldorf or Hamburg, with Transavia from Munich or with easyJet from Berlin-Schonefeld
- Destination airport: Airport Ben Gurion Tel Aviv
- Luggage: hand luggage free, check-in luggage with Germania included (Transavia + easyjet chargeable)
- Transfer package: from/to Tel Aviv airport as well as between the two cities and back plus. 95€ p.P.
- Train to flight: without
- Tour operator: travelbird
- Booking portal: travelbird
- Travel period: October 2016 – March 2017
- Temperature at the time of travel: 18-28°C
- Total price: from 369€/person for a trip for two
Hotel Tel Aviv
The 4*Hotel Prima City (100% recommendations at holidaycheck – or 7,9 of 10 points at booking.com) is located in the City Centerin of Tel Aviv and only 5 minutes away from Frishman Beach. From the airport you need approx. 30 minutes by train to the hotel. The family-friendly hotel features a restaurant (incl. lunch packages) and its own parking lot. You stay for two in a double room with free wifi and private bathroom)
The 4* Prima Park Jerusalem (100% recommendations on holidaycheck or 7.3 out of 10 points on booking).com) is located in the western center. Please note that a transfer to the hotel in Jerusalem is not included in the inclusive services. The hotel has a restaurant, a fitness center and free Wi-Fi. You will stay for two in a double room with room service, separate bathroom and safe.